Nue Medical Solutions manufactures medical grade sanitary skin liner drape covers for surgical bean bag positioners. The trademark and patents of any other additional equipment in the photo above belong to their respective owners.
- Olympic Vac-Pac medium size bean bag positioner
- Medline medium size bean bag positioner
The B2 Skin Liner is used to cover the bean bag positioning device, providing a barrier and security to the patient during surgery. The Bean Bag Positioner is used commonly in Orthopedic Surgery but not limited to OB/GYN Surgery, Urology Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery.
Our B2 Skin Liner drape kit was engineered to provide the highest level of protection and barrier for the patient while laying on the bean bag for hours and to extend the life and usage of the positioning device. We have created the proper cover for the bean bag positioner that can provide comfort and added security by using the secure strap.
- B2 Skin liner drape helps to reduce cross contamination and helps in reducing infectious communicable bacteria.
- B2 Skin Liner drape has 3 points of Secure Strap fixation that provides support and security for the patients (Strap can be customized per case needs by eliminating one of the straps, if necessary; Disclosure:B2SL drape will potentially lose 33% security for every strap that is removed from the drape).
- It provides about a 95% surface coverage of the bean bag positioner. (b2 Skin Liner drape opens on the head part for bean bag positioner insertion and on the bottom bilateral sides for easy suction tubing connection).
- With the B2Skin Liner drape comes the Secure Strap which helps reduce time in positioning the patient, as well as instances when staff leave the operating room in search of surgical/medical adhesive tape for securing the bean bag onto the operating bed.
- This coverage helps in reducing contact between the patient and the bean bag positioning device. B2 Skin Liner drape provides comfort and reduces the skin redness due to irritation and sores that can be potentially obtained while laying on an uncovered part of the bean bag positioning device.
- The Secure Strap eliminates the use of surgical/medical adhesive tape that often leave residue on the bean bag positioning device and on the rails of the surgical beds causing gunk buildup and prevents the bed clamp from sliding easily. Eliminating the use of surgical/medical tape will help reduce Mold/Yeast and bacterial counts that the bean bag and side rails of the surgical bed can harbor with the use of adhesives.